|Benefits:||Paid Time-Off (PTO), Holiday, Health/Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Disability, 403b Retirement Plan|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||Performs administrative and office support activities. Prepares and maintains documents pertinent to the fiscal department’s daily operation. Performs basic accounting functions such as posting and reconciling general ledger accounts.|
SUPERVISION: Directly supervised by the Controller and/or Chief Financial Officer.
TYPICAL PHYSICAL DEMANDS: Requires prolonged sitting stooping and bending. May require moving up to 25 pounds. Requires the use of office equipment, such as computer terminals, calculator, telephone, copiers, and etc.
|Duties:||• Assists the CFO and Controller in writing and preparing letters, contracts, memoranda, policies, status reports, and other communications.|
• Coordinates and manages the CFO’s schedule (for meetings).
• Compiles, copies, and completes data for administrative reports, and other documents.
• Monitors general ledger activity by funding source.
• Checks accounting operations daily and reviews for performance accuracy.
• Assists with daily updating G/L with all third party receipts and daily bank deposits.
• Assists with classifying, coding, posting and balancing internal financial accounting documents and reports.
• Reconciles all monthly bank statements.
• Responsible for monitoring and reconciling Center’s credit cards.
• Assists with inventory of supplies.
• Assists with annual inventory of equipment.
• Develops, maintains, and updates the department’s filing system.
• Keeps moderately complex records, to assemble and organize data, and to prepare reports from such records.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Computer software such as: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Publisher).
• Business English, spelling, and arithmetic.
• Modern office practices, procedures, methods, and equipment.
• Carry out verbal and written instructions.
• Maintain confidentiality of information.
• Establish and maintain effective working relationships with patients, co-workers, and the general public.
• Maintain a valid Texas Driver’s License and a good driving record.
• Effectively communicate both orally and in writing in the English and Spanish language.
• Work flexible hours.
|Qualifications:||• Must be a graduate of an accredited high school or GED program.|
• Computer knowledge in graphs, charts, spreadsheets, etc.
• Two years experience in office management or related field.
• Two year college, business or technical school plus two years experience in this field.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.