Shipping/Receiving & Central Supply Clerk
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||Responsible for the overall operation of shipping and receiving merchandise and assures that merchandise reaches the designated department. Responsibility includes monitoring and maintaining inventory of the central supply room. Responsible for distributing all mail received by the Center into the designated filing system. Position requires independent work or working in a group setting.|
|Duties:||• Receives and logs in all merchandise received.|
• Verifies merchandise received against purchase order and reports discrepancies to the purchasing clerk.
• Maintains inventory in central supply room and price out merchandise.
• Assist medical staff in ordering supplies for central supply room.
• Arranges for delivery of merchandise ordered by department and site.
• Notifies the Fiscal Office when merchandise/equipment needs to be tagged for inventory.
• Assists with monthly/yearly inventory of supplies and equipment.
• Responsible for return shipments.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
|Qualifications:||• Graduate from an accredited high school or GED program.|
• Two year college, business or technical school plus two years experience in this field.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.