|Benefits:||Paid Time-Off (PTO), Holiday, Insurance - Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Disability, 403b|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||Performs routine cleaning of clinic sites; also serves as courier between clinics and/or other health related agencies.|
|Duties:||• Cleans floors to include vacuuming, waxing, buffing, etc. as needed.|
• Cleans windows inside and out as needed.
• Removes garbage and maintains garbage receptacles clean and odor free.
• Cleans restrooms, offices, waiting area, exam rooms, etc.
• Collects any trash from immediate outside areas.
• Dusts and polishes furniture and equipment.
• Keeps storage areas and carts stocked and clean.
• Maintains cleaning supplies/equipment such as changing mop head when necessary, cleaning out vacuum bag, etc.
• Changes light bulbs, ceiling panels, etc., as needed.
• Accountable for time sensitive information to be delivered to center or other agencies in a timely manner.
• Follows all safety policies and procedures.
• Observes and reports any maintenance issues.
• Operates various types of cleaning equipment.
• Handles and disposes of waste using standard procedures.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
|Qualifications:||• High school diploma or G.E.D. |
• In lieu of high school diploma or G.E.D., two year experience in housekeeping duties in a clinical setting.