Medical Office Assistant
|Employment Type:||Part Time|
|Description:||Performs Medical Office Assistant duties: Takes vital signs, recognizes emergencies; prepares and maintains examination and treatment area, interviews and takes patients’ history, prepares patients for procedure, assist physicians with examinations and treatment, maintain medication records and be able to respond to medical emergencies, must be able to apply principles of Aseptic Technique and Infection Control. Front office duties.|
|Qualifications:||• Graduate from an accredited high school or GED program.|
• Graduate and receive certificate of completion from an accredited vocational/technical school in Medical Office Assistant.
• Must be Registered/Certified with National Association for Healthcare Professionals or American Allied Health. Registration/certification must be kept current.
• Two years’ experience in this field preferred.
• Must have a current BLS/CPR certificate.
• Bilingual in English/Spanish preferred.