Physician Assistant or Family Nurse Practitioner
|Benefits:||Paid Time-Off (PTO), CME, Holiday, Health/Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Disability, 403b Retirement Plan|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||Primary activities encompass health promotion, health maintenance, disease prevention, management of minor acute illness and uncomplicated chronic health conditions for all life cycles. All activities of the PA must comply with established protocols, policies/procedures developed in collaboration with the Center’s Medical Director. Collaborates in activities to achieve organizational goals and Center’s objectives.|
|Qualifications:||• Licensed to practice in the State of Texas Medical Board.|
• Graduated from an accredited college.
• Must have automobile liability insurance;
• DPS and DEA certificate preferred and/or Prescriptive Authority from the Texas Medical Board.
• Current CPR course completion card - level C.
• Bilingual in English and Spanish.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.